Skip to content ↓

Advice for families

Are you a parent/carer who needs help with: 

• Your child’s behaviour? 

• A problem related to domestic violence or substance misuse?

Anyone can ring First Response if they are concerned about a child or young person or if they think they need support. 


First Response can help in different ways including:

• Providing information, advice and guidance about services to help families.
• Making a referral to the Early Help team who can provide support to children, young people and families.
• Making a referral to a social work team.
Please download the leaflet for more information
  1. Children's Services Leaflet

If a parent requires a paper copy of the information on the school's website, please contact us and this will be provided free of charge